Take care for longer wear
Proper washing and drying can greatly extend the life of your bra. Do not wear a bra more than once before washing it as perspiration and deodorant are the biggest enemies of bra fabric and lycra.
Here are few tips to washing your bras:
- Use cold or warm water- Never HOT
- Hand wash at all times and do NOT iron
- Use mild soap and avoid harsh detergents and bleach. Avoid fabric softeners as they soften the lycra.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water – un-rinsed soap damages lycra and can cause yellowing of garments.
- Squeeze gently in a towel, do not wring.
- Avoid tumble dryers.
- Hang bras to dry but away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- Do not use pegs – just hang over line and fasten bra clips.